... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Out of the norm..Of life and its up's and down's

So some say I'm rather different and weird - if that is so, then why do I feel like I'm so..... ordinary? .... and I feel like I need to break out of this norm, break away from this commonness, this.... comfort, stagnant and mundane life. Yes, being a family man and having Ikhwan around have tremendously enriched my life, but I'm talking about personal achievement and satisfaction here....


I obviously need some thinking to do. Hmmmm.... talk about thinking, just recently two people said in one day, that I think too much. I sure heard such a comment thrown at me before. If only I could be as impulsive - doing whatever I want to do, like.... errr... Matt.

Several routes have been laid, and more, may probably be laid upon us (me and wife). Ya Allah, show us the best paths that we should take, and please, please do ease up our journey as we thread on them, Aaamiinnnn......

Guess this blog is called Boulevard-Ijab for a reason huh?

Movies that I (and possibly wife too) can relate to right now - Ratatouille and Surf's Up. Ok, I know, both are cartoons - but heck, I'm young at heart remember.... or should I say, I'm a big boy ? :-)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 01 July, 2008, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

Everyone is extraordinary in their own way. What one may perceive as ordinary can be extraordinary for some people. So u see, it's all in the state of mind.

I love Ratatouille too! But right now tengah melayan my nephew tengok Horton Hears A Who...sampai I dah naik boring dah..everyday tengok Horton :)

 
At Tuesday, 01 July, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

I agree with u, gurl... In some cases, one may know what can make them extraordinary (which can mean pursuing their dreams will make them an extraordinary person) but there are obstacles that hinder or slow down the process.

I love Horton Hears A Who...too.. but think, if watch way too many times, can lose my mind too lah.. :)

 
At Tuesday, 01 July, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

.. to rephrase, if one knows that by achieving certain goals can make him/her be extraordinary and make other people, especially the loved ones proud of him/her, but there are obstacles that slow down or prevent completely the process, that would be devastating.. ain't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home