... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spider Crossing


Itsy Bitsy Spider in a Car - Celebrity bloopers here

These days, whenever I sing the nursery rhyme 'Itsy Bitsy Spider', Ikhwan would immediately looking where my hand is at. This is because, I would normally make it crawl like a spider, crawl around him and on his body. Of course, this would lead to him laughing, giggling and wriggling.

In the above video, as I sang the nursery rhyme while waiting (for my dinner) with Ikhwan in the car, I only managed to make him laugh towards the end of the song. Although he should have laughed a lot more, guess on that day, he managed to gain control of his tickle bones :-) Then, I was about to record the condominium block where we live in, I realised Ikhwan was trying to mimic my singing. How sweet...

By the way, in the middle of the video, you can see how his legs were spreaded out as he slumped in his car seat. That is his usual way of sitting in his car seat while enjoying the ride. 'Cara duduk orang senang', as I commented to my wife one day (translation: The way how a worry-free person would sit).

Anyway, just for the sake of sharing, the lyrics to 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' goes like this:

The itsy bitsy spider,
Crawled up the water spout,
Down came the rain,
And washed the spider out,
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy bitsy spider Crawled up the spout again.

The Birdie in the Car - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

Now, here's just a short video on Ikhwan getting too preoccupied with his Birdie toy. Next to the Birdie is his one of his cloth books. That particular one is on 'Colours'. We sometimes hang the Birdie and the book on his stroller too whenever we took him out on it.

The Birdie comes with a teether that Ikhwan enjoys to bite on and the small fishes that are visible in the bird's 'tummy' sometimes mesmerizes him (it's a pelican by the way). The velcro fastening of the book creates sound that Ikhwan enjoys to hear everytime he opens and closes it (he does flip other pages too of course).

Hmmm.... what else can you find in my car? Well, the spider-man is still there, then there's a Ronaldinho' jersey key-chain hanging next to it. This 'kaki bangku' father (meaning: lousy at playing soccer or as they say it in England, football), is hoping his son would master some soccer playing skills when he grows up.

Hanging on the rear-view mirror are 2 key-chains - one was given by my wife, with a list of characters of a Pisces and the other was given by my father, which shows the Ka'bah.

On the dashboard, there's a non-clock looking clock that has fooled a few into thinking it was just a dummy, an Air Asia airplane model and an alien head.

On one side of the back seat window is a car sign that shows a few fishes with the wording I'M FREE on it. The other back seat window has another car sign pressed against it. It shows a spider with large capital words that say SPIDER CROSSING.

On the rear window, I put up a sticker on Ayatul Kursi at the top part, which takes up almost the whole width of the window. On the lower left and right side corners, two more car signs on each side. Those people behind me may be able to read one sign that says DON'T HONK! BABY SLEEPING, BACK OFF! (wife thought this sounded rather harsh when I first got it, hehe..), while the other sign politely announces there's a LITTLE KALIFAH ON BOARD. There's also a tall blue Disneyland hat placed right on top of the third brake light, flanked by a couple of The Incredibles pillows and a monkey doll.

Now, don't ask me what's the monkey doll doing there. I'm a people's pleaser (as some of you might have already guessed by reading this blog....errr... I guess)... Even before Ikhwan was born, I was thinking, should my nieces ever ride with me (which they have, a few times before), at least, they have something to play with, you know, for them to occupy their time while in the car..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 29 April, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U ever think about compiling all the quotations u created into a book, fren?

They are rather creative and catchy, u know?

I don't know any person (virtually or in person) who has managed to create so many interesting, funny and inspirational quotations before!

 
At Wednesday, 14 May, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi anon, yes, there's plan to do so.. if not selling it as e-book, perhaps, I might be giving the e-book for free as a gift for those who buy something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home