... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Solemn....


We'll be going back hometown tomorrow for a relative's wedding which happens this weekend. It's been about a month since we last went back, and Ikhwan's four grannies can't wait to see him and miss him so much.

I learn from parents that our beloved cat, Sky has been sick for about a week now. He's 13 years old, and that is considered quite an old age (not to forget, wise) for cats. We love Sky very much. I..... love Sky very much. It's just that lately, I hadn't been able to spend as much time with him whenever I was in hometown - being a family man and all... Sky is such a unique cat - his characters can't be found in any other cats I've known and seen. I hope he'll recover fully soon enough.

I remember the first cat my sister and I owned. His name was Nit. The day he died, I was crying my eyes out. I was 12 years old at that time, if I'm not mistaken and that day marked the first day I started having a diary. Now, I no longer write, as in by hand, in a diary anymore. This blog is more or less a diary of mine too...

Meantime, David Cook wins the American Idol - a difference of 12 million votes between him and the 2nd place winner, David Archuleta.... way to go Cook!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home