... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Overwhelmed....

It was an early Sunday morning and the time was 1.15am. Earlier that night, my wife brought Ikhwan into our room around 9pm. At first, since the door was open, I could hear from inside our room, how Ikhwan was still mumbling instead of going straight to sleep. Then, not long after that, all was quiet, implying that both mother and son were already deep in their sweet dreams :-)

I wasn't sure what time I had fallen asleep in the living room, and with the t.v. still on. But when I woke up at 1.15am, there he was, sleeping next to me. Surprised, I quickly turned off the t.v. so that I could bring him back inside immediately (since both of us were sleeping on the carpet). He was awaken by my action, and after that, he did his usual before-and-after-sleeping-whenever-there's-someone-next-to-him cheeky routine, i.e. by rolling himself to the left and right and back again and again (this is one of his many other cheeky behaviours).

My wife didn't realise when Ikhwan crawled out of the mattress to get to me. If only we could ask him whether he was purposely looking for me or he was actually sleep walking (or rather, sleep crawling).

"Rasa terharu tak, Ikhwan cari Abang tengah-tengah malam?", my wife asked (Are you touched, that Ikhwan was looking for you in the middle of the night?).

Actually, I was more surprised than overwhelmed when I saw him sleeping there, right next to me. But, now that she had pointed it out, yeah, it WAS rather overwhelming...

P/S: Latest news from hometown about Sky, the cutest cat alive - he is recovering.....
PP/S: Up next, what to expect and not to expect from the latest Indiana Jones movie?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 05 June, 2008, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

Awwww....I plak rasa terharu...hehehe...
Oh yeah, I thought the new Indy Jones movie was so-so only...He looked so old and the storyline was kinda crappy. But the stunts were good though...

 
At Friday, 06 June, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

U pong terharu? Hehe... I have a lot to say about the latest Indie.. as a big fan, I was quite sorely disappointed. But not really in de mood to write about the movie right now...

I miss having Ikhwan around the house. He's been hospitalised, 3rd day today...please pray for his speedy recovery :-((

 
At Friday, 06 June, 2008, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

Oh dear! Whats wrong with him? Poor baby :(( Yeah will pray for his speedy recovery

 
At Monday, 09 June, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

I'll let u know all about it, when time has come..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home