... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The green in my 'backyard'...


At times, especially on weekend mornings, I would let myself loose by looking at this view. True, there's nothing special about this place, and there may be no streams or waterfalls to complement these greeneries, but still, the green soothes my eyes. Plus, I get to enjoy it with my son too; with no direct sunlight to hurt our eyes, we can both look out from the 3rd bedroom window any time of the day. Yep! The mini jungle is in the backyard of our condo unit.

What influenced me to buy this house some three years ago (among other reasons), are the fact that there's a lake just across the road, the kitchen is hidden (unlike most apartments/condos I've seen where kitchen is the first thing people see when they enter the house), all the four rooms are spacious, and the balcony is big (enough to accommodate my mini garden, a small pond, a coffee table with two chairs and some space for airing our clothes). Our end unit also comes with an extra 'benefit' - a treat to the mini jungle. Although of course, our little Ikhwan does more than just enjoying the view. He'd also shout, mumble things out loud and bang on the window grills.

Meantime, I just learned that a blogger friend, Kak Raden Galoh, whose cancer is found to have spread to 4 areas: the flesh in between the ribs, the liver, the right jaw node and the left shoulder node. My heart and prayers go out to her. May Allah grant strength and courage to her and her family, during these difficult times. Aaamiiinnnnnn......

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, 04 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalau bila2x I come for a vacation in your backyard, can or not? Sure it's free right, I mean the backyard... ;)

 
At Wednesday, 06 August, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Anon... boleh, the backyard is free of charge. Tapi kalau nak singgah rumah, ada entrance fee..hehehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home