... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Fatherhood or Unclehood?


Tonight, I’m spending a night at my sis’ house. During lunch time, I look for two new toys, one for each niece. Every now and then, I get those two cuties, sweetie, cuddly, cheeky and smart nieces of mine new toys or books. It really excites me the most to see their reaction and expression when they receive their ‘presents’. Sometimes, I really can’t wait for that moment to come.

Further, it really wrecks me everytime I have to say goodbye’s to them. I just wish I could be with them every second of the day. But I know that’s not possible. Even their own parents can’t be there 24-7. After all, I have a lot of catching up to do, especially this year – researching, watching, reading and writing…..

Has my fatherhood instinct start kicking in me long before I know it? If so, how come I’m still not ready to help clean up their ‘big business’? Also, I easily get impatience on stubborn kids (any) although I never actually do anything harmful towards them.

I’m also concern over my sleeping pattern, i.e. I usually sleep like a log. What should I do so that I can easily wake up when my future children need their diapers changed, or milk fed, in the middle of the night?

Meantime, here are the photos of my nieces (above). Aren’t they a cutie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home