... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Like uncle, like nieces....

More than a month ago, my sister moved house. In the process of packing and unpacking, my sister had asked for mother's help to baby sit her two cute children at my house. During that one week plus period, I had the overview of how chaotic, tiring AND fun it would be having (and raising) two kids at home.

My first niece's birthday fell on a day of that week. So, I gave her a birthday treat by bringing her, her younger sister, mother and wife to Cosmo, the largest indoor theme park located in Berjaya Times Square.

It was a great evening. We all had a great time playing the rides (those meant for young kids like them) even though mother didn't ride in any and my wife also could not join in some of them due to her pregnancy. In fact, I had a feeling that their uncle (me laa...) might have had enjoyed himself much more than those little nieces had, hehe..

Here are some photos taken while they (the nieces) were under my, my wife's and mother's care. Judging from the photos, we all know and agree that where else did they get their cuteness and irresistability factors, if not from their own uncle right? As they say, like uncle, like nieces... Hahaha....












P/S: The Permaisuri Lake is located nearby our house.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Your nieces dah besar..!! Well, at least from the photos. I thought they'd be smaller. How old is your sister? Pardon my question, sajer curious.. :)

But they are adorable..

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With regard to your likability factor(s), don't flatter yourself Abdun, haha :p

 
At Wednesday, 14 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi Ija, how's pregnancy going? Hope both you and the baby (in the tummy) are doing great!

Actually my nieces are taller than most other kids their age. The eldest just turned 6 last month, while her sister will be 3 this July (I hope I get their ages right..)

My sister is 2 years older than us! :o

 
At Wednesday, 14 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Broom Stacker... I'm flattered, haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home