... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm not moving.......ok, I'm moving now, hahahahaha...

Well, who would have guessed it? After writing about how my son enjoys my rendition of the chorus to the song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script, on that same night, I managed to record a video on that.

See how my son over-enjoyed himself when I purposely sang it out of tune with the intention to tickle his funny bones. See also how he laughed when I said to him, "Ok, I'm moving now". Although the visual itself is a treat, if possible, make sure you crank up the volume too kay! :)))



The Man Who Can't Be Moved (son Laughs at My Rendition of the So - Funny bloopers R us

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, 13 October, 2008, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

Love the song too..but ermm not your singing la..haahahaha..

So cute la the way your son laughed his heart out

 
At Monday, 13 October, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Eh, waith till you hear me singing properly and with my heart out! Chances are 'tercopong mulut tu ha', hahahahaha....

Yeah, he's a cutey. Loving him so much with all his cute acts.

 
At Thursday, 16 October, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahaha.....this is soooo funny....pandai Ikhwan gelak...sampai tepuk2 bantal...over tawww....hiksss

 
At Thursday, 16 October, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Yep lah.. most yang tengok directly next to me (in person) also commented... "Ngapa ketawa macam tu," "Over nya dia ketawa.." "Macam orang tua lah dia ketawa." Hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home