... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm not moving.......I'm not moviiiiiing.. ing..

They just keep coming up with great songs huh? Right now, the one that caught my ears is by The Script, called The Man Who Can't Be Moved. Naturally, when you listen to a song, before you get too familiar with it, the simple words in the lyrics would be the ones that you memorise first. In the case of this song, it's definitely the chorus part that goes:

So I'm not moving... I'm not moving. I'm not moving... I'm not moving.

My son really enjoys himself whenever I sing this part to him, especially if I make silly voice so that it sounds funny. Anyway, here's the clip - cool song, catchy lyrics and a very interesing vid:

Here are two other cool songs and vids. What a beautiful song Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade - 'sungguh mendayu-dayu'. The other one is Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. Other than keep coming up with great songs, they tend to have weird names for bands and songs also huh? :-)

P/S: These days, whenever he has the chance, Ikhwan really likes to climb on top or on the back of me or my wife - to ride like we were horses. If the 'horses' were to slow, he would shake his body so vigorously and laugh at the same time. Imagine that happening while your stomach is empty. Now, my tummy sores a bit, hehee....
UP NEXT:
1. The dawn of Raya...
2. The little things about me...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home