... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's talk about.... holes

- A certain black hole is feared at because of its powerful sucking power.
- A certain other black hole may cause a ship to sink.
- Some people find pleasure hitting a ball into a hole, only to pick it up later.
- A 'couple' of holes were very much talked about during a recent election.
- A certain hole in the heart may be amended through surgeries.
- A certain other hole in the heart may not be easily amended and healed.- Some people are willing to do just about anything to get themselves out of (hell) holes.
- Having holes in the pocket may mean it's time to pay a trip to meet a financial advisor, if not a tailor.
- Some people dig up more holes to cover other holes.
- Some people stuff their hands into holes in the ground in the name of science.
- Some people make tons of cash (if not lose them) by naming their albums "..holes" or making movies about people trapped in holes.


P/S: Speaking about a movie on people trapped in holes, I saw Apocalypto recently and I should say, what an awesome movie! Totally original! Not a chick flick though... errr..I guess...

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Friday, 19 September, 2008, Blogger Hazyr said...

hehe... a funny post this is!

anyway, how's Ikhwan now? hope he's back to his bubbly and healthy state. Regards to your wife ok..

 
At Friday, 19 September, 2008, Blogger Mel Ija said...

I saw Apocalypto. And I must say, I think it's a great movie, but not one that I'd see again. It's just so.. gruesome, and real you know. Yes we know about the Mayans existing hundreds of years ago, but we didn't really expect that they actually led lives like that. Knowing it now just makes it feel a slight eerie..

 
At Friday, 19 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never failed to impress me with your creativity. Not only with your two quotes (see, it's not that hard to come out with 2 new quotes at once again right?), but also what you wrote on HOLES ;)

 
At Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi Ryzah... tq.

Ikhwan is fine, tq. Yes, back tu bubbly and chearful state.

 
At Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ija,

I saw it twice.... Since my son wanted to play with me and wouldn't let his Ayah did his work, I might as well watched it again.

It's kinda normal that people would behave and display such cruelty. Heck, for some of us, we are no different from people of the past.

I particularly enjoy the scene where the wife gave birth - so surreal! Altho' of course, I enjoy many other scenes as well.

I wonder whether the languages they used were all mada up or real languages. If the former, then, I'd say, wow, salute to those who created it and those actors for memorising it and then acted so well.

 
At Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi anon...

yeah, the ideas just came to me like that.. but no promises for two new quotes everytime in the future, kay! :-)

 
At Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, Blogger Cosmic_GurL said...

Of all the things to write about, why errmmm holes?

 
At Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

I've been holding this 'stress inducing' grudge against this particular ass-hole, when all of a sudden I think about holes in general plak. Oh, by the way, the part on escaping from hell holes is directly about me (wanted to be subtle of course when I wrote it, but what the heck, I might as well let you and others who read this, know about it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home