... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

What we say quietly and in our heads...

Papa:
Hi Ikhwan, Assalamualaikum... It's Papa... be a responsible man when you grow up ok, a man who is kind at heart, who treats women right, who loves and obeys your parents, strong, healthy and full of life and most importantly, never to forget Allah...

Ibu:
Subhanallah, Maha Suci Allah, look at how serene you are, safely under this mosquito net. So, you are the cute baby who had been moving around in my tummy, hehe. Looking at you makes me wonder at how amazing human creations are. How Allah, in all His glory, create humans with eyes, nose, mouth and ears, bones, fingers, hair, internal organs .............. all that is formed in a mother's womb.

Ikhwan:
Hmmm......Papa is taking my photos again. If I'm not mistaken, there has been more than a dozen right Papa? By the way, this method of putting a piece of tissue paper on my forehead seems to be able to 'cure' my hickups. I'm not sure how, but as long as I can sleep in peace, that's fine by me. So, papa thought that me sleeping in this position, as something intriguing and should be caught on camera... If only he knows that in a few seconds, I'm about to squeak since my diaper is all soiled... hehe...

COMING SOON: The Weird Sides Of Me..... ready or not?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At Monday, 23 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comelnyaaa (the baby)...

 
At Monday, 23 April, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

1st pic: Eiii....papa banyak spots laaa!!! dang, am i gonna inherit that??? perhaps papa too tired and stressed out esp that mama and me are 4 hours away from our natural homeground.

2nd pic: I am actually pretending to look like i am fast asleep but papa never seems tired of taking my pics...ah well, they want me to be a soleh son innit. Had to be pasrah jer laa....

3rd pic: Come on...whats that tissue paper on my forehead supposed to be for? Dont take me for a meek baby ok. See, how strong i am (clasping hands firmly together). And why oo why am i dressed in pink?! Cant u see i am a BOY? Check in me nappies again if u arent sure. I better shut my eyes and keep belakon baby baik. Otherwise,papa might wanna add more accessories on me....sigh...what baby had to do to put up with his over-excited papa...I need my mama....(bunyi merengek).

 
At Tuesday, 24 April, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Here's what Ikhwan has to say:

Tq anonymous...

To auntie Manal,

my (real) aunties have commented how smooth and clean my skin is, unlike some other babies they had or saw before. In fact I don't even have soft spots on my head even after I was born. So, it's very likely that I'm gonna inherit my mum's fair complexion instead. And yeah, Papa's current spot complexion is probably because of stress and his diet... Ibu knows better to answer this matter..

Of course all Muslim parents would love their children to be soleh/solehah. Ibu and Papa are no exception.

I only have two pairs of pink clothes and both were given by relatives. The clothes are for those below 1 year old. So, chances are, by end of the year, I may no longer fit into these clothes anymore. So, nothing harm in wearing pink. It's cute on all babies, regardless of their sexes. Also, Papa said, he once read in a magazine, there are women who think it's sexy for men to wear pink, provided that it's not overly dressed (in pink) and too dandy of course. Ibu and Papa are doing fine in raising me as a baby boy and a future grown-up man, Insha' Allah. Ok, I've got to head for a bath now... Ibu is waiting!

Here's what Ikhwan's Papa has to say:
Kik Kik Kikkkkkk.....

 
At Tuesday, 24 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ikhwan is so clever, can speak English some more... :0

 
At Wednesday, 25 April, 2007, Blogger Red Mummy said...

papapapaaa...

dont forget to put some RM in my bank account so that i can treat Aunty Red with something. She is so adorable, look so young.

can i date her papa?

can i??

 
At Wednesday, 25 April, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ikhwan agrees to treat Kak Red a new pair of eye bands to help you go to sleep. In return, you will get me a baby cot. Agreed...?

Ikhwan's Papa: Kik Kik Kikkkkkk.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home