... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wasiat (Will)

I went to prepare my 'wasiat' (will) last Monday,
Prior to that, me and wife did some shopping,
It was quite tiring, as it was a scorching hot day,
That night, my wife was sore and aching.

Some things need to be prepared in advanced,
Whether it's for Raya or preparing for the worse,
Should Allah calls me home, by any chance,
Once departed, my loved ones should come first.

Though I don't have millions,
Or fancy cars and expensive mansions,
But I'd prefer to avoid any confusion,
And so much hassle to those concerned.

Apart from leaving some properties behind,
It would be great to be remembered by,
How great a person I was, and how kind,
And how they had the chance to bid me goodbye.....


P/S: Although we can't decide how to die, or when, but we CAN pray that we die with Iman for Allah in our Hearts and for that to happen, we CAN decide how we're going to live - now!!

© Copyright Abdun N.A. - Malaysia 2006; No part of this poem can be reproduced in whatever forms. Thank you.

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uumm... Can u enlarge the wasiat coz i can't read the scribble on it... Just wanna confirm that my name is on one of the lines ;) Kekekekekee...

 
At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Blogger Red Mummy said...

abdun,

kak red ni

itu vista amani ko wasiatkan kat sapo?

adiahkan je kat sharip...

 
At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Cindy, u have to use magnifying glass ok! And sorry, I couldn't include your name coz I don't have your full name, contact details etc etc hahaha.. Also, thanx for the Raya wish!

Kak Red, hi.. bizi ni with deadlines to settle before the long holidays. "adiahkan je kat sharip..." Sharip? R u referring to your name and is your name Sharifah (or Sharipah)? Hehe..

 
At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Blogger ManaL said...

Ade trustee tak? any bond bought together with the will?

 
At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Blogger Red Mummy said...

sharip gm DL tu lah...yang propahhhhhhhhh je lebih

hangin tol akak ngan dia lah

btw, i got my compensate already, dema bayo gak sebab nak tutup mulut akak yang lantang and nyaring ni.

 
At Friday, 20 October, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Kak Red, tak tau pun gm DL nama dia Sharip. Good to hear you have been compensated, but based on which loss? Just replacing the drill? Like to know more y u angin kat dia (though can pretty much guess).

Later la Kak Red. Selamat Berhari Raya...

 
At Friday, 20 October, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Any bond bought together with the will? Hmmm... I guess this is some of the stuffs that still need to be finalised (and I have no idea what you mean). The will still needs to be reviewed by me and ARB actually.

 
At Friday, 20 October, 2006, Blogger ManaL said...

abdun, kalau u beli bond, if wotever happens to u, ur anak and wifey can earn/enjoy/reap the reward once the bond reaches its maturity point (otherwise, unit trust would do.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home