... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

A dream to remind me of my granny...

I had a dream that I met with my grandmother, Allahyarhamah Asmah Bte Hj. Salleh whom I fondly called Atok and passed away to Rahmatullah on Friday, 14 April 2000. In the dream, we had a brief conversation. She said, "Nizar, nanti anak dah lahir, jangan lupa beritahu atok." Then, I replied, "Ya Atok. Atok pun, kalau Atok mati, beritahulah Nizar ya....."

Sob....sob.... I had to take a moment after I woke up from the dream, feeling overwhelmed by it.

Read all about my Atok and her final moments at http://boulevard25.blogspot.com/2005/04/i-miss-u-granny.html or http://members.fortunecity.com/abdunmy/myself.htm.

P/S: The English translation of our conversation in the dream:

Atok: Nizar, when the baby is born, don't forget to let me know.
Me: Yes Atok. As for you, if you die, do let me know too, ok....

7 Comments:

At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, you really love and miss your Atok. I've been following your blog from the start till now (was surprised at one time when you said you'd stop blogging). It seems to me that everytime there's a major occasion about to happen in your life, you'd want and wish everyone important to you to be around, and this includes your Atok. Like before you got married last time, and now, with the first baby coming... So, what do you think?

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi Tee Kee, thanx for being my blog fan. I think your theory might be correct. In fact it could be the only explanation. Cheers...

 
At Sunday, 10 September, 2006, Blogger ManaL said...

Seeing dead people in our dreams does have a LOT of explanations to it if they were related to u bloodwise. However, i dunno if u had any experience of dreaming long dead celebs like i did. I still remember i was with those FabFour Beatles boys back in their heydays in my dream. I am not their big fan but i do listen to some of their evergreen songs. In that dream, i befriended them and at one point, i did actually catch some "rift" between john lennon and paul mccartney. God is ever knowing, ever powerful.

We all chatted in english, if u may wonder.

 
At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Whoaaaa.... maybe you were indeed important in the boys' life in your past life? hehe... spooky at the same time.

 
At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger pugly said...

You seem very close to your Atok, so it's understandable that you missed her (& still do, I bet) greatly. At least you can rest assured that she is in a much better place now, looking down on you :-)

 
At Thursday, 14 September, 2006, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Wow.. I have never dreamt of my Atok. The only moment which came close to a dream was about a few years ago, I swore that my Arwah Atok woke me up and ask me to do the Subuh prayers. I sort of could see his shadows in front of me. When I was fully awake, I felt really overwhelmed by it.

 
At Thursday, 14 September, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

The world of 'roh' is pretty much in God's hands and knowledge. Even some ulama' prefers to avoid talking about the subject for fear of saying the wrong things. When you saw your Arwah Atok woke you up, it could be your Atok, it could also be Malaikat waking you for Subuh. Wallahua'lam.. But if I were in your place, I'd be totally overwhelmed by it too... Al Fatihah for both of our Atoks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home