... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Ramadhan drooling..

I got tagged by Mel Ija to list down the type of foods that I drool over during Ramadhan. Well, frankly speaking, I'm the kind of person who basically eat all kinds of (halal) foods. Foods and drinks which are only slightly salty or sweet or bland, they don't bother me 'coz I'd still eat them all, without making any fuss about it. But luckily, that doesn't make me drool over so many foods during Ramadhan, let alone fail to fight the temptation to eat, hehehe.

I've heard comments before, made by some of us (including fellow Muslims) during the final days as Ramadhan approaches, something like "We'd better eat as much as we want Abdun, because when it's already fasting time, we can no longer eat." Such comments make me snicker everytime I hear it... I mean, is eating all that matters in life? Have they not realised the purpose of Ramadhan other than us not being able to eat and drink during certain hours of the day? I mean considering we have with all those stalls/hotels selling all kinds of foods and drinks during this holy month (including those that we won't normally see on other days), I think we are more spoilt for choice (of foods) in Ramadhan than any other months.

Ok, enough with membebel (ranting/babbling). Back to the topic...... The 5 foods that I feel like having now:

1. KFC's satay sauce (haven't tried it yet)
2. Famous Amos ice-cream (yummy!!)

3. A&W root beer float
4 & 5. Eh, don't know lahh...

Name 5 foods I'd like to have for sahur:

I'm sooo not fussy when it comes to sahur. A drink or two will do, a piece of bread is more than sufficient. In fact, during my bachelor times, I hardly got up for sahur.

Name 5 foods I'd most likely buy for berbuka today:

1. Chrysanthemum tea (not the one you buy from grocery stores but those sold in Bazaar Ramadhan)
2. KFC set menu with satay sauce?
3. Air kelapa (feel thirsty laaa, that's why need to have 2 different drinks)
4. Laksa Johor (the most unique and delicious of all laksa's, followed by Laksa Sarawak)
5. Grilled corn

So readers, especially the Muslim ones, feel free to comment about the food cravings that you have during this Ramadhan. May all of us have a Ramadhan full of barakah.


P/S: The above photo was taken inside a new mosque at Jalan Hang Tuah, K.L. It was a beautiful mosque with marvellous designs and khats.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Is that the mosque depan Hang Tuah STAR LRT station next to the Hang Tuah Monorail station?

Ala2 the only mosque in the heart of bukit bintang gitewww.

 
At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ha... yang tu lah tu... spot on! Takpalah, kasi balanced sikit or perhaps can help eliminate completely that dodgy area.

 
At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ops, I mean eliminate those vices happening around that area.. haha

 
At Thursday, 11 October, 2007, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Your list of food sure is short.. hehehehe...

Thanks for doing it though.

I'd like to also take this opportunity to wish you and family a happy Eid Mubarak and maaf zahir batin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home