... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Favourite song 3 - Ikhwan's Song


Baby's Songs - Watch more amazing videos here

Would you agree that a particular melody had given births to a few songs for children such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Ba Ba Black Sheep and A B C. Their lyrics go like these:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are...
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky..
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are...

***********************************************
Ba Ba Black Sheep, Have you any wool, Yes sir, Yes sir, Three bags full..
One for the master, and one for the dame. And one for the little boy, who lives on the lane...


***********************************************
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Now I know my ABC, Next time won't you sing with me?


In another Ikhwan's video (edited), he is laughing his heart out as I sing my heart out to him. I had also written him a song based on that same melody. The lyrics to 'Ikhwan Rasydan' song (in Malay and with English translation) goes like this:


Ikhwan Rasydan Bin Abdun Nizar. Nama Ibu Nor Hariza.
Ikhwan budak lelaki, belum lagi tumbuh gigi.
Ikhwan Rasydan sudah minum susu. Lepas ini baca buku...

(the English version may not rhyme due to it being directly translated):

Ikhwan Rasydan Bin Abdun Nizar. Ibu's name is Nor Hariza.
Ikhwan is a baby boy, who still doesn't have teeth.
Ikhwan Rasydan had already been fed. After this it's time to read...

I also sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star towards the end of the video but pardon me for my mistake, 'coz I sang 'where you are' instead of 'what you are', hehee...

In case the above video link doesn't work, you can click here to view. Enjoy it folks... :-)

P/S: My family and I just want to wish Happy Ramadhan al-Mubarak to all Muslim readers out there...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunak merdu suara engko....hehe

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

is he actually laughing AT u?

 
At Wednesday, 19 September, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Anonymous - u haven't heard anything yet... hahahaha

Cik Manal - what are u implying at, that I might had been rather clownish to his eyes, iz it ;ppp?

Laughing AT me or laughing WITH me, it doesn't matter so long as he's happi and I dont think he knows the difference between the two anyway.... hehehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home