... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

On: "Tagged for Charity"

I was tagged by Sis Manal, in the quest for helping Bro Idham make his donation to the Darul Izzah (House of Nobility) Orphanage. As one had commented in his blog that tags can sometimes be as bad as chain letters/sms/emails, but then.... since we know the source of this tag (obviously it's not a chain-tag), there is a deadline (by 26/08/07) that Bro Idham has set to close his donation campaign (RM127 for each tag completed) and that he is a Muslim, therefore I trust the tag is not just a gimmick, and that he's going to fulfill his promise as a Hamba Allah, Insha' Allah.

********************************
Meme Rule:

The original meme sender,
Bro Idham needed 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment on his blog to inform him that you have done the tag. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry. The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences. *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as ... when he/she does not expect anything in return after extending their good deeds to someone.
2. Friendship is ... always something that is earned through trust and sincerity, and is not something that can be bought with.
3. To love is ... to cherish, to protect, to guide and to be loved back the same.
4. Money makes me ... no, money doesn't make me - I'm the one who make the money and spend it (haha, I know I'm missing the point here).
5. I miss ... being a baby where attention was all on me and how innocent and worry-free i was, hehe...
6. My way of saying I care is by ... through spoken and written words, and through actions
7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... being lovely and live happily...
8. Pick the flowers when ... they cause such a mess on my floor!
9. To love someone is to ... be able to share, care and .... bare? (was looking for a word that rhymes here, hehe).
10. Beauty is ... in the eyes, ears, nose and tounge of the beholder, haha...
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... being in Form 1 and how I realised the transition to being a teenager had begun.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... stressing myself out over the Engineering course and that day when an airplane came to pick me up and got me to UK.
13. I am most happy when ... I am with wife and kid; surrounded by nice people; be enthralled by scenic views.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ... doing something that I'm passionate about!
15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... unwanted events in the past, whether events that directly involved me or human race in general.
16. If smiles were ... the only thing that can prevent any sickness and mend our hearts when we feel hurt, then I ... would smile a lot laa of course.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... all live happily ever after - no double standards and no pre-judgements.
18. If you want to ... be treated fairly/nicely by other people ... then you have to ... do the same towards others.
19. Money is not everything but ... it can get you many things.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is ... when I held my baby the first time, minutes after he was born (if only you could see how awkward, worried and at the same time overjoyed I looked at that time, holding him in my arms).
21. I smile when ... something tickles, or when I feel good and I want others to feel good too.
22. When I am happy, I ... am thankful and don't feel unhappy la, haha.
23. If only I don't have to ... worry about money, then ... I would just spend and spend and spend ;-)
24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... spending another day out with wife and kid.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ... "How to get inside your children's head or your spouse's head or anybody's head for that matter (not literally of course)"
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... be able to bring my loved ones to Makkah and see other parts of the world.
27. Doing this meme, I feel ... honoured for being a part of something nobel and excited for being able to share more 'parts' of me by answering these questions.


********************************
I would like to pass the tag on to any of you bloggers out there who reads this blog and hasn't done this tag. Hopefully, the more the merrier....


P/S: Notice anything on the above photo - the word that the clouds had formed?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 17 July, 2007, Blogger Hazyr said...

The photo looked familiar as if I've seen it before...kat mana ek?

 
At Tuesday, 17 July, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

The sky is the limit but Allah's mercies and powers has no limitations....

Eh, thanks bro for doing the tag.

All in all, u r a cheerful but also a very sensitive and attached guy.

U r still the baby in ur family laa...tak caya tanya ur mak pak.

 
At Wednesday, 18 July, 2007, Blogger Red Mummy said...

ni nampak sgt x baca blog aku kan..

tag ni akak buat dah lama, ha tu lah ko, baca blog aku setaun sekali (hahahaha exagarate je akak ko kan)

hows the little boy? bila nak bg gegirl gigit dia?

kedai untie yeli tu kat seblah JPJ sri permaisuri lah, very near by ngan kita. mahal sket lah, kalo ko jenis x kisah, pejam mata je bayo.

y ek kita x penah jumpa kat VA? weird kan?

i saw the 'allah's' word there...am i right?

 
At Monday, 23 July, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Kat belakang rumah aku la Ryzah, ko pernah gi rumah aku ke? Hehehe... chances are.. u got it from an email too..

Manal, I'm a very attached guy? Yeah, I guess so... most of the time, still attached altho the other party had 'detached'.

Kak Red - pandainya.. (on the Allah word). Bebile jer gegirl buleh gigit our baby, who's fine and healthy Alhamdulillah... Tapi gigit tak kena kulit tau! Hahahaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home