... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Favourite song 2 - My Favorite Things

Get your baby stuffs here...

It's been a while since I sang My Favorite Things (taken from the movie The Sound of Music) to our baby Ikhwan, and I hope one day, when he already learns and understands a little and more of English, he would understand the song and can sing along. Meantime, for those of you who would like to know the lyrics to the song, here it is. While doing that, why not view the movie clip here, or how about singing it to your kid(s) with this as the music playground....

Raindrops on roses,
And whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles
And warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages
Tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies,
And crisp apple strudel.
Doorbells and sleighbells
And schnitzel with noodles,
Wild geese that fly
With the moon on their wings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad.
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, 03 August, 2007, Blogger Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Abdun,

I have my own favourite song from The Sound of Music. Edelweiss that is.

eh i have this children song written by Ibu Soed one of great indonesian composer, Tik Tik Bunyi Hujan.Nak?

 
At Friday, 03 August, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Yes, Edelweiss is one of my favourites too... in fact, i'll be posting the song to in this blog.

By saying having this children song written by Ibu Soed, u mean the lyrics, or the CD's or the internet link.

Btw, thanx for visiting again. It's been a while eh...?

 
At Monday, 06 August, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Someone's thinking of having 7 children like the Von Trapp i see.....

so long ....farewell ...auf wiedersehen....good bye...

 
At Tuesday, 07 August, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Eh...? Hmmm.... we'll see Manal... Guess it's not always happy, smiling, 'mengagah' when baby is around, coz there's also yelling, crying, 'mengaruk'ing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home