... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Note the Quote

GET ON BOARD now as I have launched a new column called "Note the Quote" in my blog. Read inspirational and occasionally, funny quotations as uttered by famous and anonymous figures or as quoted from movie scripts and song lyrics.

Do visit the blog more often, as the column will be updated regularly for your reading pleasures. Alternatively, you can subscribe to my mailing list by clicking the "Email me" link at the bottom of the "Note the Quote" column. The "Weekly Note The Quote" newsletter will consist of quotations that have been posted in the column itself or in any of my blog entries within a particular week. Compile the newsletters, save them in your PC or print them, you now have something to help motivate you, inspire you and get you back on your feet should the harsh reality of life has dumbfounded you. Insha' Allah...

Wassalam and have a great day, weeks, months and years ahead of you.....


P/S: The photograph above, which was taken in Zurich Switzerland some time back, had made it to quarter final in a photography contest, organised by a website. I guess the contest was open to amateurs huh, hehe. But it's not that bad right....? 'Coz I did find it unique seeing all those pigeons, perched there on the railings and in the rain, and at the same time, a boat passed by. It was as though the platform was specially built for pigeons that were too lazy to fly and chose to take a boat ride instead. Thus, the name of the photograph - "Boat Ride for the Pigeons".

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 07 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the photo looks great. Tho' I'm not an expert in photography, I would have granted you first prize.

Yes, Abdun... sign me up for the newsletter. I have just emailed you my email add. Look forward to receiving the first one. TQ..

 
At Thursday, 07 December, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

OK dokie.... your email anonymous@anonymous.com has been added :) Thanx for the interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home