... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Smiles....

N.B.: The source of the photo above: http://naqbi.freeservers.com/photo.html

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Surah LUQMAN (031.010)
He created the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; He set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you; and He scattered through it beasts of all kinds. We send down rain from the sky, and produce on the earth every kind of noble creature, in pairs.

Surah LUQMAN (
031.013-014)
Behold, Luqman said to his son by way of instruction: "O my son! join not in worship (others) with Allah: for false worship is indeed the highest wrong-doing." And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

*******************

My Baby You - Marc Anthony

As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons
why my life's worth a thousand skies
you're the simplest love I've known
and the purest one I'll own
know you'll never be alone
my baby you
are the reason I could fly
and 'cause of you I don't have to wonder why
baby you there's no more just getting by
you're the reason I feel so alive
though these words I say are true
they still fail to capture you
as mere words can only do
how do I explain that smile
and how it turns my world around
keeping my feet on the ground
I will soothe you if you fall
I'll be right there if you call
you're my greatest love of all
I feel so alive

Baby Baby - Amy Grant (edited-in case you want to sing along)

Baby, baby, I'm taken with the notion
To love you with the sweetest of devotion
Baby, baby, my tender love will flow from
The bluest sky to the deepest ocean

Stop for a minute Baby, I'm so glad you're mine, yeah You're mine


Baby, baby, the stars are shinin' for you
And just like me, I'm sure that they adore you
Baby, baby, go walkin' through the forest
The birds above a-singin' you a chorus
Stop for a minute Baby, I'm so glad you're mine, oh yeah

Baby, baby, in any kind of weather
I'm here for you always and forever
Baby, baby, no muscle man could sever
My love for you is true and it will never

Baby, baby, always and forever Baby, I'm so glad Here for you, baby I'm so glad you're mine Baby, I'm so glad When I think about you, it makes me smile Baby, I'm so glad that you're mine Baby, I'm so glad...

Star - Bryan Adams (edited)

What cha wanna be - when you grow up
What cha gonna do - when your time is up
What cha gonna say - when things go wrong
What cha wanna do - when you’re on your own

There’s a road - long and winding
The lights are blindin’ - but it gets there
Don’t give up - don’t look back
There’s a silver linin’ - it’s out there somewhere
Everybody wants ta be winner - everybody has a dream....We all need a shinin’ star when things ain’t what they seem

P/S: So, have you counted how many smiles (the word) up there? :)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 22 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what are you trying to tell us? Hmmmm..... I wonder.... wink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home