... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

K2

Had another memorable journey of a lifetime to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia from 8 to 12 March 2006. For my parents and wife, their trip was on me, while my sister and her family also tagged along. Will definitely document this trip, after other trips have been covered, and when I can squeeze some free time to do so.

On the final day of our trip, my mother brought up that, this was the first time we had a family trip together i.e. only consisted of her and her family. True, we travelled before to other places, but there were other relatives with us. She felt so happy that she could enjoy the places in KK Sabah with her husband, her son, her daughter, her two grand-daughters, her two in-laws (and also the maid to her daughter who is also very much part of her family).

MOTHER - I AM VERY GLAD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home