... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tick..tock..lup...dup...It's not easy to be me

Tick..tock...tick...tock.... is that the wedding bell? But wait, there's no wedding bell in our wedding ceremony! I guess it's just the clock ticking and 'tocking', counting down the time till the day when I say my wedding vow.

Lup..dup..lup..dup..... my heart beat is sure beating fast... But then, I guess it's good for the blood circulation :)

Ok... just breathe in, breathe out, inhale, exhale and stay calm. And be myself, everything will be just fine....

Just be myself, huh? Everything will be fine? But, usually no good can come out of that (being myself).... sigh!

Here, I would like to give a snippet of Superman, a song by the group Five For Fighting.

I can't stand to fly; I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find; the better part of me.
I'm more than a bird; I'm more than a plane
Looking for special things inside of me
.....................IT'S NOT EASY.........TO BE ME.....................

sigh! sigh!

Coming Soon:
1. Possibly, more trivia about King Kong that I can find out for your reading pleasure
2. What India has to offer and why you should NOT accept all the offers :)
3. The detailed journey of my wedding. Well, not THAT detail ;) Plus loads of wedding photos (available here and my website). Also, read about our honeymoon trip together ....

1 Comments:

At Monday, 23 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just take us straight to the honeymoon part, baby ;) hehehehee...
Congrats on your wedding! Make a football team of babies for me to play with ya! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home