... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Special Previews B4 Wedding Coverage (updated)...


A few people (especially those who could not attend the wedding) have been asking me to upload some wedding photos. FYI, I haven't got the time to scan the photos to my PC before uploading them here and to my website (heck! I have't even done the same to my India photos). Further, I want to document those journeys (the wedding/honeymoon + the India trip) properly, so that you will enjoy reading them, as though you were (still) there.

Actually, I still am very comfortable taking (or asking someone to take) photos the traditional way, using my 'old' (analog?) camera. The reason? Well, I still like the camera, quite a sentimental value, that one. It brings back memories... lots of emotions and scenic views have been captured by it. Just to mention a few - my graduation day, my Europe trip with friends and families (and other trips), weddings, seminars, birthdays, farewells and of course, photos of my beloved grandmother just days before her death.

But then, I may still have to resort getting myself a digital camera one day. I mean let's face it, with digital cameras, no need to buy so many films (save money) and can snap (or delete) pictures that you like (or don't like) easily.

BACK TO THE TOPIC, SO HERE ARE SOME 'SNEAK PREVIEWS' ON THE WEDDING EVENT (MORE GREAT WEDDING & HONEYMOON PHOTOS TO COME) REMEMBER... YOU SEE THEM HERE FIRST GUYS, THEY ARE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY TO YOU. NO OTHER MEDIA HAS ACCESS TO THEM, LET ALONE THE MEANS TO PUBLISH THEM....Hmmm, I may sound like I'm some kind of celebrity huh? Perhaps some of you might even say.....D'uuuuhhhhhh to yourself........ Hehehehehehe.

Topics to come:
1. It's NOT just because of CARTOONS, you MORONIC BABOONS - probably my next 'controversial' piece of writing.
2. How to survive the "Hippopotamus" - hey, it's a wild jungle out there!
3. Numbers - as I try to add some significant numbers in my life and come out with some (funny, stupid, meaningless or brilliant?) conclusion from the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home