... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heavier and Rounder

A few people made comments about my physical appearance since I got married. They said I've gained weight and my tummy is 'rounder' in shape. Talk about 1-pack abs huh? :)))
AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH !!!!! (somehow I heard Homer's voice of The Simpsons in the background), I don't want to be the first one (instead of my wife) to get 'pregnant'.
Better get back in shape from now on. More sit-ups (if not other forms of exercises), and less foods especially the fatty ones. But those foods look really appetising, inviting and drool-inducing (ahhh....) After all, I'm a much happier person now. What's the harm of enjoying another pleasure of life, i.e. having more varieties of foods to eat/devour, now that I have a partner to share them with (although most of the time, my wife just looks on hehehe).
Will keep you updated on this weight-watching progress.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 07 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abdun, can you please explain "if not other forms of exercises"???
~
~
~
Wahahahahahahahahahahahaaa! I just can't help wondering about it! ;)
~
Congrats on your "baby" anyway :) Prosperity tummy... ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home