... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pisces (amended so that it sounds more rhythmic)

It is the eve of my birthday :))

This year, I am grateful for:

1) the life as a husband and as a head of my own family,
2) the wife whom I marry to and how she completes me,
3) the 'child' that I carry..., I have a fat tummy already? Oh no baby....(pun intended),
4) the responsibilies that come with being a husband and a head of family,
5) the amazing feelings of being in LOVE (now I know how it feels like). I think falling (much deeper) in love after marriage is the most wonderful thing.... ooh laa laa,
6) the families who stand by me and how it has grown in size, now that I have families-in-law as well,
7) the friends around me and how the number has grown bigger, now that I have friends of my wife as well,
8) being born as a Muslim who believes in Allah The Almighty and Nabi Muhammad pbuh as His final messenger (prophet), and be it the same religion and faith that me and my families embrace (Insha' Allah), when we exhale our final breaths on this earth,
9) the health, the wealth, the sanity, the peace, the ...........
10) all other good things (although of course, there'll be shortcomings and bumpy roads sometimes) in many more years to come, with those whom I love and those who matter to me, Insha' Allah............

Alhamdulillah....

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 25 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Abdun.

And congratulations on the wedding. Sorry I wasn't able to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home