... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Touch Down

Greetings all! I safely 'touched down' at 6am yesterday, Malaysian time. The trip went well and lots of precious experiences encountered. Although I had fever on Sunday, I endured and 'persevered' to survive the remaining 2 days in India, as I realised this might be the only trip that I made to this country in my life.

I have so many things to share (regarding the trip) and photos to show. I will do so after I clear off some deadlines that have been clogging on my table (even before the trip). Do visit this blog often (as I can't tell you precisely at this moment, when will my journey be fully documented) and my website too, as the website will contain more detailed description of India together with dozens of photos.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 17 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home