... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Course, Test, 'View', Moon, STOP IT !!!!!!

It has been 2 weeks. I already received my car the day before I moved in to my own condo. Regarding wedding preparations; already attended the marriage course, tested negative for HIV and survived the interview (with the district's religion body, not future parents-in-law…hehe). Actually, the interview is more to test would-be-married couples on their knowledge about Islam (basic stuffs like recitals in prayers etc etc) and about their future responsibilities as husbands and wives (in Islamic view points).

In Malaysia, these are the three requirements imposed by the government, that Muslim couples need to go through (and pass) before tying their knots. The requirements are introduced mainly (among other reasons) to ensure that families are built based on strong Islamic background, to prevent HIV/Aids from spreading to innocent people and to reduce the divorce rates which currently are rather alarming.

For my coming wedding, any idea on where I should be honey-mooning with my future wife? Suggestions are welcomed…(Malaysian destinations or overseas) :))

Meantime, a note to those spammers and would-be spammers. STOP LEAVING COMMENTS IN THIS BLOG !!! READERS DON'T CARE OR PAY NO HEED TO YOUR WEBSITES AND/OR PRODUCTS. IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT SPAMMED EMAILS, MESSAGES AND COMMENTS WOULD BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED/IGNORED. I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE STILL ADOPT THIS METHOD TO PROMOTE THEIR BUSINESSES. I THINK SPAM IS THE LOUSIEST, MOST INEFFECTIVE AND STUPIDEST MARKETING STRATEGY EVER !! PERIOD.

To all other readers, I do apologise if you come across such spams in the 'comments' section. I absolutely play no part in any spamming activities. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home