... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

A bowl of mixed ‘salad’

Sometime this month, I received a notification letter from the house developer saying that the condo unit that I bought at Bandar Tun Razak (coincidentally it is located close to my current rental place) has been completed. Keys to the house were now waiting to be collected and the house was ready to be examined by me (in case there were any defects). The keys could only be collected upon payment of some outstanding fees + a few other charges.

This month also, I already made a booking for my first car. The car will arrive by end of next November.

Three major important things are happening in my life at once. First, the house, then followed by the car. After that, it’s just a matter of weeks for my (first…heh!) wedding. The time is coming, the tide is approaching. It is a new kind of tide. The tide is more challenging, sometimes rough, sometimes milder for sure. But most importantly, I won’t be facing the tide alone (Insha’ Allah).


I am soon becoming a family man…. There are times when I shudder at the thought; mainly due to thinking of what responsibilities await. While at other times, I do feel excited, not wanting to wait any longer in crossing the big threshold (big sigh!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home