... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Ramadhan is slowing leaving…

Today is the final working day for me before a week off till next week, 8 November. Tomorrow is Deepavali (a Hindu celebration), while on the 3rd and 4th is Eid for the Muslims.

1st Syawal (Eid) marks the end of Ramadhan month (which is still running today until the 2nd November). No more Tarawikh prayers to look forward to every night or the beauty of Lailatul Qadr that we Muslims long for (and sometimes miss) or the moment of breaking the fast every day or (list goes on)….....

As I grow older (and older), I realise the beauty of Ramadhan and I strive to improve the quality of my Ibadah each year (Insha’ Allah). I really wait for it every year and miss it every time it has departed. I hope Allah will let me see Ramadhan again next year and many more years to come with my closed and loved ones! Aaaamiin….

To all Muslim readers – SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI AND MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home