... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ring, ring, kerrcchhiinggg.....Catching Up!

Last Saturday (08 October), I went for the ring hunting...the one ring that dark Lord Sauron had lusted for, the one ring that had threatened the peace of Middle Earth, the one ring that had put the lives of Hobbits and other creatures in jeopardy, the one ring that had caused the dual-personality Gollum to become crazier than ever and the one ring that had launched armies of different 'races' and 'entities'.

Ok, why am I babbling about Lord of the Rings eh? Actually, I went to look for my wedding ring at KLCC, with the help of my cousin (and her family). This will be the one ring that I will put on my future wife's finger after taking my wedding vow, the one ring that will unite two families together, the one ring that will 'launch' many families and friends to come over to my wedding ceremony and the one ring that will mark the threshold of me having (and raising) a family of my own.

Ooopppsss....sorry, still babbling again, although it is the truth right? :))

The ring costs me almost RM 100 000.............................................................................

Hahaha just kidding (on the price though). But I'm sure the store owner is feeling more than happy when he goes to the bank, since his 'renovation sale' did generate cash for him.

Now that the ring and the makeup set are bought (also on that day), my wedding preparation (with regard to 'barang hantaran') is almost complete. Before this, my parents, my sis (and her family) had already helped me find stuffs like handbag, clothes and other jewellery items.

Meantime, a few A Level friends wanted to meet up and break our fast together. After much calling and planning, only two turned up on Sunday (09 October). The two are already married for a few years and each has a kid of about the same age.

Coincidentally, another friend turned up at the Mid Valley food court, just before the muezzin summoned the Maghrib prayer (to indicate the time to break fast). He, who has been married since after graduation, has three boys, and the eldest is 4 years old.

I was the only one who was still 'single' that day. Sounds like I have a lot to catch up. Ok, maybe not on the number of marriage years or the age of my eldest kid. But I still MAY be able to catch up on the number of kids I'll be having. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

P/S: Ija, don't panic ok? Hehe...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 24 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahahahhaa!!! Abdun planning to start a football team! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home