... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Long distance calls

Meet up with two new students for the boxing class – Adek and Apeng (I think). Actually they have been attending the class for a couple of months now, I just never met them before. They are better than me (not again!) since the former knows Tomoi, while the latter learns Taekwando as well. Never mind, in time, I WILL IMPROVE.

Later that night, Ija calls from Mecca. Her voice sounds so clear, it’s like she is sitting right next to me. This is the second time she makes a long distance call. She says everyone’s health is fine and that she and her parents managed to perform Umrah smoothly. I tell her I’ve been calling her house as well, to check up on her younger brothers. We talked much longer during her first call, because tonight, the line gets disconnected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home