... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Miss U Granny, Donnie Darko, Gym, Engaged!!, Sepet, CSI

Today is a Sunday. I’ve been planning to start a blog page since early February 2005 but was delayed due to surveying which blog server is the best to host my site and also….ehemm…the usual habit of procrastination and laziness. There have been some memorable moments and unexpected events for the past few months, plus my right brain seems to be squeezing creativity on a lot of things that I encountered, begging me to share them with you. Therefore, for my first post, I would be actually taking you back down my memory lanes….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home