... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Q&A's

When Mel Ija tagged me to do this, I commented to her that the tag contains so many questions (which I found to be rather annoying). But, to show my appreciation for inviting me, I shall do it then. Well, it's a Sunday early morning at exactly 1 am, and I hope I can complete this tag today, which I began answering some questions last Thursday.

Anyway, as I said this before in this blog, now that my life revolves mainly around my wife and Ikhwan, it's difficult not to include them in any of my entries, and for that, I've deleted some questions, while the remaining ones will be answered by me (text in blue colour) and my sweet baby Ikhwan (text in green colour). Yes! I can read his thoughts, and yes! he is THAT intelligent in communicating things with me ;-). Here goes folks…

1. Name of a person who made you laugh last night
Ikhwan Rasydan of course, not just last night but every night and every day. His attempts of saying things to us or trying to follow what we say; his face expressions; his laughters; his giggles.... tickle us, every time...
Ayah and Ibu of course... Ayah's antics just excite me, and the sight of Ibu is enough to make me smile :-))

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Rushing off to work. Now that the school has started its new year term, the traffic is back to its usual jam. Today, at 0800, I found myself lagging behind and still at route that I would have already passed if it were still school holidays.
Hmmm.... I was already at Auntie Anna's house. Usually, Ayah sends me here every morning around 7.30am. This morning, I woke up at 3.30 before going back to sleep about 2 hours later. So, when Ayah woke me up before we left the house, I was still so sleepy, I could hardly open my eyes.

3. What happened to you in 2006?
I lost my ........ heh heh...
My mother got pregnant... okay, I know it happened to Ibu, but it sort of happened to me too, right? :-0

4. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Can't really recall... I usually say things quietly in my head with occasional mumble and murmurs that may or may not be heard by those who are near me at that time. Oh! yes, I remember now. I have this new neighbour - some bachelors living together. One of them (at least) always bang the doors (the grilled and the wooden ones) everytime he enters or exits the house, even at odd hours like at midnight or whenever he comes home very late like 3 or 4am. Sometimes, all those banging startle me and wife of course, but what really infuriates me is that, if memory serves me right, he had at least 3 times awoken my baby and made him cry. Understandably, any father would be cursing loud enough for him to hear right? But unfortunately, it was likely that my baby heard those curses too. Dang that neighbour...
Does squeak out loud count? ...Hahahahaa...

6. How many beverages did you have today?
If I answer this, will I get a prize? Years of free supplies of baby milk is great enough.
Well, I can't really measure now, can I? All I know is that if the milk is enough, I will either resume playing or will go straight to sleep. But if it's still not enough, people will surely hear me squeak...


7. What was the last thing you paid for?
A laptop.
Me, paying? Can I have a credit card please...

8. Where were you last night?
At home of course.... waiting patiently and eagerly for my wife to reach home.
At home of course.... waiting patiently and eagerly with Ayah for Ibu to reach home.


9. What excites you?
Well, the three photos above should give you a hint - beautiful sceneries never fail to amaze me (Subhanallah...). They just really excite me! If certain scenes of a movie can have that jaw-dropping effect on some people, well, breath-taking sceneries can do the same to me. Whether the multi-colours of plants and flowers you get to see during spring seasons, or the cool breeze of wind as you spend your day on the highlands, such relaxing moments can make you wanna sing your heart out. The third photo was taken from the inside of a moving car when I was in Scotland, almost a decade ago. Luckily, the photo came out fine, just as perfect if it were seen live. It really looks like a dummy model of a mountain and a house with trees and sheeps, doesn't it? You can read more about my traveling experiences
here.
The sight of Ayah, Ibu, foods and milk... Hope I'll get the chance to experience like what Ayah had one day... and more!

10. Do you want to cut your hair?
I just cut it on the New Year's day - army cut style, very short. Been getting mixed reactions to my decision, but one thing I know, my wife prefers me having a little bit more hair (on my head).
Never had my hair cut before.. but been getting compliments from Ayah and Ibu over how soft, smooth and manageable my hair is.

11. Do you talk a lot?
Wife is surprised over how quite talkative and friendly I am even towards women - contrary to what her first impression was..
Haha..talking a lot? You bet, and learning to improve every time..
12. Do you watch the O.C?
The first time I watched that show was only for a few minutes, and immediately, I hated it. Stories about some spoilt rich brat who have no other problems to worry about other than their own, is not really my cup of tea. Borrrringgggg.... thankfully, the show is no more on Earth.
Is it the same as oh, I see....?

13. Do you make up your own words?
Errrmmmm... I'm not sure. But I use a lot of colloquials that had baffled people before, including my wife whose hometown is the same as mine.
Making up words? Most of the time, people don't really have a clue over what I'm saying, though in some occasions, they do manage to make some lucky guesses.

14. Are you a jealous person?
According to a survey, three ways to know if a person is a jealous person - if that person has eyebrows so thick, they meet; he/she is easily tickled and sweats easily. Well, I possess all those characteristics, except that my eyebrows don't meet (though they are thick). But then, the survey is just as a guideline right, because I don't think I'm a jealous person. But I do know that I'm a vengeful person. Remember the neighbour I told you earlier. Well, I've had my fair share of revenge, intentionally slamming my doors (especially the grilled one) and sometimes, like 3, 4 times in a row (bammm, bammm, bammm), in my attempt to disturb their sleep or simply, to startle them.
Time will tell...





15. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Can it be movies instead of one particular movie. Well, it's been a while since I last wrote a movie review anyway... now that I have other more important priorities. My summary to the movies I recently saw would be:

The Golden Compass - would please children and adults alike. The running time is a bit too short though, making us craving for more. Definitely a different role for Ms Kidman here. Daniel Craig acted with Kidman and Eva Green in 2 different movies before (The Invasion and James Bond respectively), but in this one, he doesn't have a single scene where he interacts with either of the actresses.

I Am Legend - a must watch! Wife almost shed her tears three times while watching the movie. It's a horror cum action all rolled into one! Some say it's a zombie-like movie. Although I have to admit that it's based on the zombie premise, but it has a different story altogether, taken from a different angle and ends with a bang!

AVP 2 - if the aliens and the predators had known in advance how bad the acting of the humans would be, they would have skipped from being cast in the movie in the first place. Putting that aside, I can still say it's a good movie and (unfortunately) fun to watch. Hardcore fans might be disappointed because these 2 monsters are supposed to instill fears into our veins, NOT fun. In my opinion, nothing beats the scariness of the first, second and fourth Alien movies and the first Predator movie.

Ratatouille - I wouldn't be surprised if this movie wins best animated feature in the coming Oscar. Well, it's from Pixar, what do you expect other than to be amazed by its unique and original plots, memorable characters, unforgettable scenes and vivid graphic effects that remain transfixed in your minds for a long time to come.

Errrr....huh??

With that... I end my tag!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you find the time to watch these movies as they are quite latest? I don't suppose you bought pirated DVD's because even so, you still need to find the time to watch them at home. Aren't you and wife bizi these days, with work, Ikhwan, house chores and all?

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Thanks for doing the tag? Were the questions annoyingly too many for your liking? I quite like it. But then my answers are rather short compared to yours which are quite long. But never mind, thanks for doing it again.

I LOVE I am Legend. I cried as well on certain parts of the movies. And I think Will Smith is a great actor. Fantastic movie. Must see (for those who have not).

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ija, thanx for tagging me... please please do tag me again whenever you are tagged or you created a topic that you wish to tag :-)

Yeah, initially I found all those many questions annoying, but I was annoyed at those questions, NOT you ok! Hope we r clear on this matter, hahaa..

After all, after I answered them the way I wanted to (long and winded? haha), I too had an enjoyable time doing this tag (altho' yeah, I did delete some questions).

True enuff, Legend is spooky and touchy at the same time.

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Hi Anon, believe it or not, when it comes to watching movies at the cinemas, me and wife usually becomes a 'single' person again, bcoz we'll watch them alone, not together.

As for these latest movies, I watched Golden Compass with wife when we took leave one day. Since it was still a normal working day, we still sent Ikhwan to his sitter, but only briefly, I mean just during the time when me and wife went out.

Legend - me and wife watched separately, on a separate day.

AVP - I watched alone. Not the kind of movie my wife likes.

In the case of watching DVD's at home, I try to watch them with my wife (unless she's not interested to watch), while Ikhwan's asleep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home