... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Wonder...

I wonder...

1) if it's really true that not everything is for everybody, then how come there are those out there who persuade, force and even throw sarcastic words at you (directly or indirectly), when you do not listen to them or follow what they say? I mean, really, if everything IS for everybody, then we might as well change our jobs (or careers, whichever you name it) every other month; from a construction worker this month, to a lawyer next month, then a music composer the following month.

2) if someone already judges you in a bad way or being cynical towards you, despite they hardly know you or your current situation, then is this the kind of person you would like to work with in the long run?

3) is it really true that there's only one way of getting ahead in this life, especially financially? If so, we would have never heard of million/billionaires in other fields then. After all, doesn't it matter to follow what our hearts say, or to follow our passion, and recognise our own strengths and weaknesses, instead of trying so hard to overcome the latter?

4) if they say that one of the definitions of insanity is repeating the same mistakes, or never learn from past mistakes, then isn't that a good enough reason to back off or move away before falling into the same trap? Or is it really possible to repeat the same 'mistake', hoping that this time, it would produce different results (better, I mean)?

5) if you have a number of options on the table to choose from and a decision has to be made soon, how would you prioritise or perhaps, would you totally discard some of them away, especially since your istikharah prayers have yet to give you any clue, or hint or even a gut feeling?

..............

..............

6) if I stop shaving for a month just for the heck of it, how long or thick (or curly?) my beard would be? Would my wife ask for her clean shaven hubby back? Hehe...

7) if I continue to freeze myself throughout the day (like how I did in the above photo), how much money would I make? You know, like one of those sreet performers who act like clowns or robots. But wait, before I do that, I need to find a strategic spot first. Otherwise, there goes my money given by those who appreciate my talent, floating away in the nearby stream and at the same time, there goes my act too, since I would have to move around, chasing after the money.. :)

Ops, the last 2 'wonderings' are a bit off track haha, I might just pen off here... So, have you ever been at a secluded place by yourself before (yes, this includes the toilet), wondering about stuffs? If yes, what kind of stuffs?

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 14 December, 2006, Blogger pugly said...

Hahahaha! That's such a classic pose lah, Abdun! Macam The Thinking Man by Rodin pun ada, macam pose filem dulu2 pun ada ... hehe ...

I wonder about things all the time. But I never get the answers - especially the ones I'm desperately looking for.

 
At Thursday, 14 December, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

A classic pose? alapak, that's the second time for today, someone commented like that.. hehe.

So, you do wonder about things all the time. Share la, share la... perhaps I can help and give some answers, but no promises tho' :)

 
At Saturday, 16 December, 2006, Blogger ManaL said...

I hope u didnt think out loud....might scare the living daylights out of those who passes u by....

 
At Sunday, 17 December, 2006, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Trust me... I didn't, the only place where I think this out loud is here, in this blog.. Ha ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home