... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Status (updated in green)

It's been two weeks now since my wife is transferred here in K.L. Enjoying the fact that we now live under the same roof, eating the same foods (most of the time I mean, though the amount may be different - people have been commenting how my mid-section is obviously larger than other sections.... oh no), being able to send her to work and pick her up from work, building our family together etc etc.

And the facts that I enjoy the most are how my status has changed from a bachelor to a weekend husband to a full-time hubby... and how I receive a human touch to wake me up in the mornings, rather than an alarm clock, which usually fail to do so, hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home