... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Heaven and Hell

I once post this question to a Yahoogroups about Heaven and Hell. I asked them - let say in the best case scenario, you and ALL your loved ones go to heaven, that would be great right? But what if you are the only one who don’t make it there, will the others ever find out about it? Also, if you are in heaven, wouldn’t it just ‘kill’ you when you learn that someone you know is in the other place?

The bottom line is, will we still know each other over there and can we save one another as families or friends?

Of course, very few could answer my questions because obviously nobody has ever been there, and done that. I just thought someone might have read about it somewhere, that’s all :(

Some of you might be wondering why do I think of these things? It’s just that for the past few months, I've been thinking a lot about my late granny – (I don’t know ok…so, don’t ask me why).


God, if there is no certainty that I will ever see her again in the after life, can I at least have dreams about her in this life?

1 Comments:

At Friday, 03 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think about her a lot too and sometimes the things she used to say echoed loud and clear in my mind. I miss her too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home