... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bowl of karaoke

I go for karaoke and bowling with three colleagues (Andrew, Mazurah and Khairul) and a friend of one of them (Azean). Funny, this is my 4th year of working at the company, but the first time that we ever go for outing together. Well, thanks to the new staff that the company recruited over the past one year who are more fun, up-beat, less dramatic and less gossipping. Overall, it is an enjoyable day. For karaoke (2nd time for me), I just sing my heart out. Even for those MTV clips where there are no lyrics given, I can still sing along (although there are a few hmm's....and aahhh's...). As for bowling, the last time that I bowled was 8 years ago. So, the ball does go into those 'drains' for a number of throws, instead of hitting the pins. But, I do strike 'STRIKE' twice! Anyway, there is no competition among us, we just want to have fun, yeah baby!!! So, no pressure of.....losing......hmmmm :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home