... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Engaged

My engagement date with Ija has been fixed to be on 20 March 2005. I had decided to give her something extra special in addition to what we (me and family) already bought. I burned 2 sets of CD’s for her. One is a Zikir Munajat CD by Ustaz Dr. Badrul Amin Bahron so that she can listen to Al Qur’an recitals and praise God while she was driving. The other set consists of 3 cd’s, having 17 songs on each cd. The songs varied from the oldies to the current hits, such as Abba’s Lay All Your Love On Me, Richard Marx’s Right Here Waiting, Maroon 5’s She Will Be Loved, Kelly Clarkson’s Breakaway, Extreme’s More Than Words, Titanic’s My Heart Will Go On, Berlin’s Take My Breath Away and Hoobastank’s The Reason. The 51 songs came from my years of CD collections. I also created the CD cover myself, something that I learned to do by trial and error.

All the invited guests showed up at one of the biggest days in my life. A few of my aunties, uncles and cousins. It was a commemorative day plus great foods from both parties. As much as I would like to say more, let it just be in my memory box.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, 18 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayyo...never thought you so jiwang......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home