... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Mr Gym

On 1st April, I officially signed up for the gym’s fitness programme. In my blog profile, I said that I enjoy working out at the gym. Just for the record, I’m not actually a fitness freak. This is because, I do enjoy eating junk foods in front of the tv and having long hours of sleep (whenever I have the chance). But since I have declared my interest in exercising, looks like I will have to maintain my health and shape from now on, for as long as I can.

I join the gym’s membership for quite some time already, but never actually made full use of it. Besides, I always didn’t have the strength to lift my legs walking to the gym (the building is just located next to my office), giving work as an excuse. But now, since I have a strong reason to be and look healthy, I decided that I should ask for the instructors’ help in exercising the right ways.

I don’t really fancy looking like Arnie or Sly or Hulk Hogan. For me, my goal is to look great and having six packs is an ABSolute must!

The fitness programmes are divided into four modules. Each one targets different parts of bodies and engages different types of equipment. I know now where I did wrong all this while and learn new exercise routines. I even learn new stretching exercises and how different stretches work for different reasons. Every day after I finished a module, I would go back, drew sketches of the exercises and wrote down the steps like the do’s and dont’s. This is how serious I am to reach my fitness goals. If you want to join the gym (Malaysians only), do contact me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, 18 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puttt, gimme the number. Am looking for a fitness trainer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home