... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Parents & Parents

That morning, my parents went to Ija’s parents to discuss for the date of our engagement day. The discussion went well. By now, I already talked a few times with Ija, getting to know each other better. She somehow made me……hmmm..I think, the feeling was indescribable, let it just stay within me.

Later that evening, I caught the movie Hide and Seek starring Robert de Niro and Dakota Fanning. It was surprisingly good with some really eerie moments, especially since it involved a kid with her rather dangerous imaginary friend. It was a psychological thriller, threw in with a good amount of good acting and great sound effect. Okay, some critics may think Dakota is quite stereotyped. But I think that girl knows what she is doing and enjoying it. For a kid like that to be so consistent in all her movies/tv series, she manages to build her reputation right from her early start. I mean, 90% of kids actors out there, they just be themselves when they act, I mean they are still kids. But Dakota is one of those kids who takes acting seriously. She totally immerses herself to be the characters she plays in.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home