... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Humour Me

Kindly select the kind of advertisement that best describes the above photo or create your own advertisement punch lines:

1. T-shirt by Casserrini = RM 150; Belt by Crocodile = RM 79; Pants by Ambrosetti = RM 120; Shoes by Hush Puppies = RM 49 (on sale); Time spent with wife (who is behind the camera, huhu) = priceless. There are things in life that money can't buy. For everything else - there's Master Card.

2. Treat constipation with Senna Tabs Natural Laxative - you'll take your pictures in a front pose!

3. Indah Water - now we treat fountains and pools too! Avoid drinking these waters as they are now chemically treated by us.

4.
I-Spy. We are the most sought after private investigators in the city. Whether you want us to spy on your spouse's secret affair, or your children's secret pastime or simply to stalk someone you admire on your behalf, we'll do so at a hefty of a price. We are professionally trained; we'll capture them through our lenses and they won't even know it (see left side of the photo) because SPY is our middle name.

5. If you can't see/interpret the (hidden) meaning of this photo, then it's time you use Acuvue prescription contact lenses. Visit your nearest optometrist today!

P/S: Please note that the blog author (me laa, who else? haha) is not endorsing any of the products/brands mentioned above (if any). Furthermore, no animals are harmed in the 'making' of this photo ;-O

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Funny lah..

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err.. I think none of the description fits the photo, and I think I know what this photo means.. :p

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

I'd go for no.2...

But, hmmm why is the butt facing us huh....

It should say:

Does my bum look bigger in the photo? tone it up with i-zap!

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

i-Gallop wud be more accurate given the saddling capability, heck, speaking of that saddling....one of the reasons ur tot is coming to the world.

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Err...if i look at it from a certain distance, it's as if u r "peeing"?

See, u made me imagine of soooo many things...it's ur fault!

 
At Tuesday, 13 February, 2007, Blogger Red Mummy said...

pandai la ko kan abdun....

 
At Wednesday, 14 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Ija, glad I made you smile (or laugh)..

Anonymous, well.. why don't you give your own photo description?

 
At Wednesday, 14 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Manal 1 - pardon my b*tt! I will try to zap (tone) it a little bit.

Manal 2 - i-Gallop, ahaks, dats funny.

Manal 3 - Sori I made you see things, just as long as it's not "I see dead people". Hehehe...

Kak Red - memang pandai! Makasih Kak Red.. :o

 
At Thursday, 15 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the hidden message (ah! my eyes, my eyes...), I would rank the best ads (no. 1 being the best):

1. constipation
2. I-Spy
3. Master Card
4. Acuvue
5. Indah Water

 
At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Blogger pugly said...

How about this one:

Do you need any more convincing? Stay away from drugs.

X-P

 
At Wednesday, 21 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Well, I'm convinced pugly :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home