... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Days of our lives - 27 and 29 January

You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are grey.
You look so lovely,
Carrying our baby.
Oh my dear wife - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

************************************
Waa.. waa... rosy cheeks,
have you any wool.
Yes abang, yes abang,
three bags full.
One for my abang, and one for myself,
and one for the little child,
who is on the way.

************************************

From the moment you wake up,
to the time when you are already dressed up.
I say a little prayer for you.
When we go up the tower,
I can see that you are so happy, my dear.
I say a little prayer for you.

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you.
Forever, forever, we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you.
To be here with you,
is so heaven for me.

When you eat your lunch, dear,
I marvel at your beauty, my dear.
I say a little prayer for us.
I'm so thankful for this, dear.
It's been one great year, we're together.
I say a little prayer for us.

Forever, forever, our family stays together
And I will love you.
Forever, forever, in this world and thereafter,
Oh, how I'll love you.
To be forever with you,
is so heaven for me.

Here's a little info on the
KL Tower, where me and my wife (and our little baby in the tummy) had lunch together, to celebrate our first wedding anniversary:

1. Majestically poised at a breathtaking height of 421 metres, the Tower doubles as Kuala Lumpur's best known ambassador.
2. Standing boldly atop Bukit Nanas at 94m above sea level, it is on higher ground than the Twin Towers of Kuala Lumpur.
3. It ranks fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world after CN Tower in Toronto, Canada (553m), Ostankino Tower in Moscow, Russia (537m) and Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai, China (468m). It is the tallest tower in Southeast Asia.
4. It was constructed as a telecommunications tower to upgrade the quality of telecommunications and the clarity of broadcast transmissions.
5. Surrounding the tower is the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve - the only oldest gazetted forest reserve in the country. The forest reserve is a sanctuary to a wonderful array of flora and fauna which is unique to our tropical nature.
6. The tower was constructed with utmost attention being paid to the environment to ensure the natural surroundings of Bukit Nanas remained untouched. Builders took special care to construct a retaining wall around a 100 year old Jelutong tree (Dyera Costulata).
7. The top four floors of Menara Kuala Lumpur's tower head has been set aside for telecommunications and technological purposes.
8. The revolving restaurant where we had our lunch in, Restorant Berputar Seri Angkasa, is located at Level Two of the Menara Kuala Lumpur 'Tower Head'. At a height of 282 meters above ground level, this 9,172 square feet restaurant offers not only a revolving dining area, but also music area and lounge.

Here are some of the photos taken during our anniversary 'excursion' (the 1st and 3rd photos), plus a few more photos taken elsewhere and at different times, that I'd like to share with you:




Labels:

7 Comments:

At Sunday, 04 February, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Happy 1 year anniversary to u, abdun. U and wife almost a lookalikey yea...

warmest regards from me to both of u.

 
At Sunday, 04 February, 2007, Blogger Red Mummy said...

happy anniversary too!!!

but happy bday to bini tersayang, yg ke bape umurnya ni?

hapa ke namanya abdun?

 
At Sunday, 04 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Thankx Manal and Kak Red. Yeah, we get that a lot.. that we look alike. Hehe..

Umur bini tersayang masih belasan tahun lagi. Baru aja start experience period ari tuh, baru akil baligh la ni.. Alhamdulillah, dah dapat pregnant usia semuda tu. Ahak ahak..

Nama dio - ijo@ija@nor hariza

 
At Monday, 05 February, 2007, Blogger Mel Ija said...

Her tummy doesn't look that big. She looks non-pregnant from the photos. Lucky her. How many months is she anyway?

But yes, I'd like to wish Happy Anniversary to you... kejap jer rasanya kan.. when you're in love.

 
At Wednesday, 07 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

More than 8 months la ija (eh, mcm panggil bini aku plak hehe)... dah nak due dah...

Yep, her tummy doesn't look too big but Alhamdulillah, check-ups show that both mum and baby are healty and normal, Insha' Allah...

Thanx for your wish!

 
At Thursday, 08 February, 2007, Blogger pugly said...

Huk alah, comey nyer ... :-)

 
At Thursday, 08 February, 2007, Blogger The Pisces Man said...

Huk alah, makasih... can somebody get some clothes peg for me please! My nostrils are expanding :8o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home