... and you are one of them!

Games at Miniclip.com - Penguin Rush Penguin Rush

Race your penguin down the slopes to the finish line!

Play this free game now!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The War Continues

War of the Worlds is indeed my most anticipated movie this year. Other people may eagerly waited for Star Wars 3, but not for me...it's definitely WOTW. For Star Wars (all the episodes)...watching them is fun. But then, the fun dies rather quickly and doesn't last too long to actually make me a fanatic of the premise. Well, I don't think I should force myself to be a die-hard Star Wars fan just because so many people out there are, am I right?

Back to WOTW, as of today, I have tracked down from the net, 7 trailers (2 of which are for the Japanese market), 11 TV spots and 3 clips of the WOTW movie. The best sources would be from
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5952, http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film.php?2660 and http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/waroftheworlds/. Go check them out, dudes!!

Arguably, the trailers and TV spots for WOTW are some of the best around, ever. They sure promise you a few things about the movie:
1. it is laden with amazing special effects (Industrial Light and Magic is behind it);
2. great storyline (a story about a father who struggles to save his family during an invasion is very touching);
3. top notch performances (heck, judging from the all-star cast, especially Tom Cruise. In my opinion, Mr Cruise is a great actor who has more than just a good look. In fact, he should have won the two Oscars that he got nominated before); and
4. it will surely be one of the best this year, since it is helmed by Spielberg and his team.


Let’s just hope that I'm not mistaken...One more week to go....Peace to the world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home